Thursday, July 22, 2010

For Those About to Rock




Well I don't suppose you thought we'd stopped rockin' around here did you?!? Heavens to Betsy, no. That will never happen. It has been awhile, though, since we posted any evidence. This post will fix that. Raleigh, North Cackalacky registered at 106 with the heat index today. C took the boys indoors to play at the mall for a bit. There, at Crabtree Valley Mall, Devlyn climbed atop the kiddy-slide and started belting out Johnny Cash's Folsom Prison Blues at the top of his lungs, "I shot a man in Reno..." There's a British musician at "Friday Night Scooter Night" who does a killer rendition of it - dead ringer for Cash, so that's where D is pulling it from. I nearly pee my pants laughing every time I think of that scene at the play area - wish I could have been a fly on the wall. Above, you'll find my two favorite pictures that I've ever taken and below is a link to a seriously rocking video. For those about to rock - we salute you!! Don't forget to cruise on over and check out the new slideshow while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment