Monday, December 6, 2010

Like Butta' (think butter with a Brooklyn accent)



Over the Thanksgiving holiday, my mother and I had great fun playing with her Bare Minerals makeup.  She "did me up" extolling the many benefits of Bare Minerals as if she were a paid spokesperson.  Somehow, during our makeover sessions the conversation worked its way around to my strict, facial skincare regimen.  You know, the one where I remove my makeup once every two or three days, moisturize in between and often apply random body and hand lotions as face cream.  I've always been fairly low maintenance on the grooming/beauty product thing but, even for me, this was a new personal low.  What can I say?  After 2 years of raising a child who barely sleeps, a few things have fallen by the wayside : )  And it just so happens that this particular state of affairs was on my mind as I cruised the aisles of CostCo this weekend.  Low and behold, I stumbled upon this product.  It's not gentle, but completely bearable and the results after only 2 days are impressive.  The skin on my face is smoother than a baby's bottom, it actually feels tighter and has that natural glow to it.  And although I did apply Vaseline Intensive care body lotion as facial moisturizer again this morning - you'd never know it!  I highly recommend this product for anyone in the 35+ crowd in need of a complexion booster.  If this progress keeps up, I'll be strung tighter than Joan Rivers by March!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment