Saturday, June 9, 2012

Out of the Corner of My Eye (the sequel)

This has to be one of the most strangely amazing things I've ever stumbled upon in my life.  Charles, the boys and I were out on the screened porch today laying out our plan to repaint and spruce up that space a bit.  Out of the corner of my eye I noticed something "fuzzy" hanging from the clothesline.  Upon further inspection we discovered it to be a hummingbird that apparently wasnt' feeling well, perched on our clothesline and promptly passed away!  I can only guess that his or her wings unfurled as it flipped over upside down upon dying.  We have no idea how long he's been out there but he is beautiful!  Amazing creature to inspect up close like that.  Really, really neat.  What are the odds of this happening!








No comments:

Post a Comment