Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"This Is Rich"

I've taken to using this phrase a lot lately.  I have no idea why but for some reason it's recently crept into my lexicon AND it perfectly describes a funny household happening from this evening.  One of my favorite initial blogs included me mentioning that we'd received direct mail from Similac and AARP in one week.  It was true and it was funny.  In the spirit of the neverending source of humor that is being 15 years younger than your spouse, I invite you to view the following pictures of direct mail Charles received today:

 I knew it was bad when I pulled it out of the mailbox and I saw "Dignity" in the return address.  After we cracked a few jokes about it while making dinner, I nagged him about something and he deadpanned me with this reply, "Who cares.  I'll be dead soon anyway."  I swear - you can't make this shit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment