Thursday, March 15, 2012

Would You Could You In A Tree?

Blake's getting big.  And he loves to climb trees.  I have pics of Devlyn climbing this same tree around the same age.  You can't really tell from these pics but Blake, not surprisingly, took the climbing to a whole new level and nearly gave me a heart attack as I begged him not to go any higher!  He's growing up so fast and it really is a little teary when your baby isn't much of a baby anymore : (  He's still content to be "only Mommy's" though so I'm good : )  Charles had the boys trace each other last night so I woke up to life-sized birthday cards of D & B.  Pretty cute.  I had a physical this morning and when I returned to my office Nina was sitting in my chair next to a beautiful bouquet of purple tulips, dressed in a beautiful purple blouse with other nice birthday surprises for me.  What a wonderful birthday surprise!  It really made my day!  So Happy Birthday to me and here are some cute pictures of Blake which was the whole point of this post : )







No comments:

Post a Comment