Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Catching Up

Hi everybody!  I've been busier than a termite in a sawmill lately and feel bad that I haven't had time to keep up with posting - I know that those of you far away haven't seen pics of the boys in forever.  Here's a new slideshow with images from Christmas break through now.  Devlyn & Charles' basketball team, date night for Charles and I (phenomenal dinner at a New Orleans' style eatery downtown and then a show by one of our fave bands), Christmas, ice skating, family date night and a really cool homemade teepee that Blake and I found in the woods yesterday - it was even "carpeted" with freshly harvested moss.  It was so cool.

Devlyn is tracked out right now and in skate camp this week.  Blake is boisterous and cute as ever, Charles got a job offer, Indigo Media has exploded and I haven't been to the gym since the week after Thanksgiving : ) Here's to a fabulous 2013!!!  I promise to take the Halloween theme off my blog soon ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment