Monday, January 14, 2013

So Excited!!!

Charles and I have spent the last week or so researching, brainstorming and designing a wall unit for the master bedroom that would allow that room to serve as a master bed / family room / kids play area /office since we only have one real "living room" in the house and well, have you met my boys lately?  One word.  LOUD.  Four words - need their own space.

Charles sketched out our design for the backwall of the bedroom tonight and I am SO excited I can't stand it.

The middle panel is a king sized murphy bed.  The rest of it has lots of storage/display space and the cabinet on the far right has a bi-fold door with a pull down desk to allow for an office area right in front of the window. Yay!!  Time to get some quotes on this and make it happen.  Of course, I wish I could build the whole damn thing myself but I think we all know that ain't happenin'.  That wall is 19 feet 2 3/4 inches.

Check it out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment