Saturday, November 28, 2009

Naughty or Nice?


It's not even 10am and Devlyn has lost movie privileges for the day and been sent to his room twice : ) No biggie, it happens. We're definitely in the midst of a rebellious stage. I'm just happy we've graduated to a point where the "good" part of the cycle is longer than the "bad". This holiday season, for the first time, Charles and I have found ourselves spontaneously using Santa as a disciplinary overlord of sorts. I wouldn't say it's a magic eraser but a little whimsy seems to go a long way with Kris Kringle at the reins. I wonder, come January, will the Easter Bunny wield the same clout? Ha, ha. Devlyn's comments upon returning to his pancakes this morning after a trip to time out sums up "holiday discipline". With a twinkle in his eye and a smirk to match, he exclaimed , "I'm naughty this day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment