Thursday, October 11, 2012

My First Real Photo Shoot



This is good for a laugh, I promise you.  A co-worker and I had a professional shoot done Tuesday afternoon.  Our company recently finished renovations on expanded office space on the first floor and we're snazzing it up with a group photo of the executive team here.  A woman is leaving so they're taking her out of the pic and adding Tricia and me in.  I was surprised at how uncomfortable I was standing there by myself but we ended up getting enough good shots to choose from.  I'll post the final product when they finish editing.  Here's a link to proofs from the shoot and a copy of a page that was on my desk this morning that made me laugh pretty hard.  Some co-workers picked a particularly funny shot of me and penciled in their thoughts on what I should be saying - ha ha!


http://www.raybarbourphotography.com/cl.php?id=148&val=e03ede556bdac2b1

No comments:

Post a Comment