Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Redemption Is Coming

http://www.forbes.com/sites/melaniehaiken/2012/09/30/antibiotic-alert-the-drug-the-doctor-ordered-could-cause-deadly-side-effects/


Lots of press lately.  This article is SO much better than almost all the others.  It tells the truth, it lists the true consequences by name and it addresses the fact that all of this is far more common than anyone wants to believe.  I'm in tears having read this article.  Thanks to lots of hard work, the tide has finally turned and is flowing in all survivors' favor right now.  I hope with everything that I am that this will lead to true change, legally and within the medical community.

I HAVE experienced toxic psychosis
MY tendons ache every single day of my life
MY muscles don't work right anymore
I struggle constantly with the debilitating effects of massive neuropathy.
MY vision is scarred.

This COULD happen to you, this DOES happen to unsuspecting, innocent people including CHILDREN every single day.  If you feel comfortable sharing this link on your Facebook page, please do.  Real change is coming but it needs help to get here.  Feel free to make a personal connection tagging me or referring to me in your share.  As with any word of mouth, personal connections boost acceptance.  Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment